Friday 3 February 2012

A Little Intro 'Bout Us :)

Heyy :) Well yeaah , we're kinda new here in Blogger . Gonna give a little intro 'bout us :)

We met thru Facebook . My first impression of him was ... Woah ? He reaaly looks like one typical maat . Hahaha . Well , I just accepted th friend request . We chatt th whole daay . It was really AWESOME chatting with him . Till thn , he've got to end th convo . He asked fr my number . I did gave it to him though . Gosh , He was a stranger to me . I shudnt do tht ? I thought tht we wud just be normal friends but he was like txting me fr almost a month . OTP all nighht . Since I got to know him , I was a chnged person . Alwaays laughing and smiling every single daay . We sacrificed fr each other . If we had a problem , we will solve it on tht daay . We will nvr wait till tmr . Cause to us , solving problems between us , its reaaly a must . We will NEVER end our daays with sad faces . We've nvr regretted every moment spent together . We share happiness and saadness together . We did almost everything tgther . People call us sweet . People suggest us to be tgther , but we suggest not . Hehehe . So yeaah . I guess thts just 'bout it .

Anywys , I Lovee youu , Sayaang <3


Love ,
Iskandynaa

No comments:

Post a Comment